Parisian Boucle Shoulder Tuxedo 1.02 - Ink Navy - NEW ARRIVAL
Designer Jacqui DEMKIW released her iconic High Shoulder Jacket - DEMKIW Tuxedo 1.01 in Signature Black, it sold out within days and now she releases the 1.02 the Parisian Boucle Tuxedo. The same shape but in new French style tweed boucle.
Made in limited edition with light weight Ink navy & fine metallic thread boucle and a Black satin lapel and welt pocket details. This incredible jacket finished at the high hip so great for both long and short body shapes.
This jacket is a limited edition cut of our most iconic jacket.
Wear over your stretch leather dress or simply with a t-shirt over denim jeans.
- Matt light weight French style boucle with Satin lapel
- Single front button fastening with Black buttons and triple button sleeve detail.
- Tuxedo fitted with our signature high shoulder moulded detail specially created & made in Australia with hand finishing.
- This jacket timeless, stylish and yet a not to miss statement collection piece.
- Stretch lining for comfort.
- Available matching 7/8 man style DEMKIW tailored trousers.
- DEMKIW Limited edition jacket.
Available in Ivory Boucle also.Model wears size AU 8
New Arrival | Proudly Made in Australia
COLOUR: Ink Navy, metallic silver fine thread and contrast black satin collar
COMPOSITION: Polyester & Rayon & Spandex | stretch lining
Don't forget: We have After Pay & 30 Day returns policy. No stress shopping